Contract Basis: Permanent
Due to continued expansion, our client is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to work in their headquarters in the north of Aberdeen. The role reports to the Business Development Manager and will be responsible for the generation of profitable new business whilst promoting the business and maintaining a reputable profile whilst ensuring all existing clients and accounts are managed in an effective manner in order to maximise potential spend and business relations.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
- Maintain awareness of, and assist with exposure to, commercial risks
- Develop an appropriate network of influential industry contacts
- Educate clients on the Company range of mooring expertise and equipment provision
- Offer solutions for the movement and mooring of offshore floating installations in the Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy sectors
- Coordinate the resources of other Group companies to complement Company business and maximise opportunities
- Prepare plans, reports and reliable forecasts to a high standard as directed
- Implement Marketing plans as directed for the assigned market sector to promote the range of services provided by Company.
- Arrange targeted client entertaining as agreed with the Business Development Manager
- Assist with the input of data into the CRM system in conjunction with the Management Team.
- Assistance with input into the tendering process including preparation and technical accuracy
- Identify and develop business opportunities for the assigned market sector of the UKCS, Mediterranean, and West Africa.
- Develop target opportunities into prospects.
- Assist with the preparation of regional business plans and strategies for delivery of the plan and projects within the plan
- Assist in preparation of strategic proposals and business plan for the companys development
- Identify potential business partner relationships throughout the region
- Provide accurate input for monthly forecasting and financial reporting
- Ensure effective utilisation of ERP system (NAVISION)
- Assist in developing and delivering budgets and business plans
- Maintain and develop close relationships with existing clients for all company services (Key Account management)
- Extensive experience within a similar sector is essential
- A good understanding of Customer and Competitor organisations and their key drivers
- Key account management experience within the moorings industry
- Relationship building and development
- Problem solving, decision making and analytical abilities
- Effective/competent MS Office Suite User
- Excellent levels of communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar system
- Degree (or degree equivalent) in business or relevant technical discipline is preferred but not essential