TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Completion, Well Intervention & Test Supervisor based in Dubai.
Location: Offshore Rig, Dubai
Duration: Minimum 6 months
Contract Basis: Contract
The purpose of the Completion, Well Intervention & Test Supervisor is to provide planning and onsite support to the Well Operations Team prior to and during Completion, Well Intervention and Well Testing Operations.
The role will work closely with Completion and Well Test Engineers. The role will also involve a close liaison with the Reservoir and Production Engineering team members.
The role will report to the Completions Manager
- Supervise well site activities during completion, well intervention and well testing operations.
- Prepare completion, well intervention and well test procedures and coordinate efforts with all relevant parties.
- Manages and administers well site operations to meet clients requirements.
- Ensure that HSE requirements are integral to all aspects of operational activities.
- Ensures that all activities comply with company standards and governmental regulations.
- Provides input to team on potential improvements.
- Provide technical and operational input to the specification of equipment and services utilized in completion, well intervention and well testing activities in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensures that all work carried out is accurately and clearly documented and lessons learned are captured for future operational benefit.
- Ensure that equipment and service providers comply with any specified QA/QC requirements.
- Liaise with Production and Development personnel to ensure that reservoir requirements are captured, discussed and delivered as agreed.
- Build effective relationships and interact in a professional manner with other members of the Well Operations Team and other Departments and service providers.
- Work experience in MENA environment
- Minimum 10 years extensive operational experience with completion, well intervention and well testing activities
- Slickline – including standard operations and fishing (slick and braided line)
- Coiled Tubing – including acid stimulation, CT milling and fishing
- Electric line – including perforating and logging (cement bond logs, saturation logs, corrosion)
- Well Testing – Post stimulation Clean-ups, exploration well tests, DST
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online