TEAM Energy Resources is working alongside our global energy company client in seeking a Construction Superintendent for its project in UAE.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Basis: Contract
The successful candidate will Plan, coordinate, and direct the construction work and construction subcontractor to meet all milestone dates. They will prepare the construction plan to ensure the efficiency, quality, safety, and performance of construction to meet project objectives.
- Work on construction schedule and participate in key design review
- Review all construction procedures submitted by the EPC contractor
- Work with the Project Manager to build and maintain a professional, constructive relationship with the EPC contractor
- Daily recording, monitoring and communication of construction activities in a systematic, effective and efficient manner
- Participate in audit exercises to assess fabrication and construction work compliance
- Serve as a member of the company’s management team and provide expertise in areas of responsibility
ExperienceMinimum 10 years of related work experience preferably in offshore structures fabrication yards.
Bachelors of Science in Engineering or equivalent.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online