TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Contract Administrator to assist with a project in Reading.
Location: Reading, UK
Duration: 9 months
Contract Basis: Contract
Full DescriptionTo serve as the Contract Proponent representative in the development and administration of contracts in the assigned organization
- Provide complex technical advice and support to contract proponents from the conception of contract service requirements through the execution of a contract to the termination of the contract or service requirements.
- Direct and participate in the development of engineering and financial studies that establish feasibilities for contract services and evaluation for alternatives that may be technical, financial and/or procedural/administrative.
- Coordinate and/or participate in the development of a professional level of analysis of: Company risk, exposure, technical qualification of bidders, scopes of work for various contract services.
- Participate as the contract proponent representative or delegate participation on the Bid Review Team charged with development of a realistic Company position on contract terms and the negotiation of these terms.
- Perform other related duties as requested
- 10-15 years experience in the oil & gas industry and has project contracting experience on large to mega projects
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent. MBA is desirable.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online