A Contracts Engineer is required for our clients Algerian operations.
Contract Basis: Contract
The Contracts Engineer will report to the Contracts Superintendents and are responsible for supporting the contracting requirements of production operations.
• Ensure that all contracting activities are carried out in accordance with the clients procurement policies and procedures, policies on business conduct and health safety and environment policies.
• Works to ensure value is obtained for the client in all areas where Supply Chain Management has an influence.
• Intimately involved in all aspects of the contracting process
• Fluent in French and English (both spoken and written).
• At least 5 years of experience in the contracting and procurement process.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online