TEAM Energy Resources are currently seeking a Cost Engineer for a staff role with our major operator client in Dubai.
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Basis: Permanent
The Cost Engineer performs cost estimating and cost control functions in support of all projects as per the directives. The position plays an active role in monitoring the progress of major projects and provides support to business plan, budget, scheduling, analysis and reporting.
• Develop and prepare Project Cost Estimates at various phases of project lifecycle in line with Opportunity Development Process (ODP)
• Ensure all expected costs have been properly presented to relevant stakeholders for review, approval and acceptance
• Develop Cost Breakdown structures for new projects
• Assign cost element and allocation as necessary
• Prepare cost reports and monitor cost trends
• Maintain individual project databases of all commitments, expenditures, trends versus progress, budget and forecast
• Support in preparation of Business Plan and annual budget exercise
• Work with the business departments to develop projects as well as overall business Key Performance Indicator (KPI) alongside performance tracking reports.
Over ten years’ experience in project costing, scheduling, estimating and cost control function within an Engineering discipline.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology
Project Management Professional (PMP) and / or Certified Cost Professional (CCP) preferred.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online