TEAM are looking for Drilling Rig Superintendents with extensive worldwide experience on both land and offshore locations.
Duration: To be confirmed
Contract Basis: Contract
The Superintendent is responsible for providing day to day drilling operations management of one or more rigs to deliver well objectives in accordance with company standards and procedures in the safest &most cost-effective manner.
- Provide the day to day operational and technical expertise in rig operations including the design, execution, and post job analysis as needed.
- Delivers well objectives
- Manages daily operations to ensure full understanding of issues, operational problems, FIRs, cost, etc.
- Plans for future wells and ensures required materials and services are available in country and allocated as required.
- Initiates and manages specialist projects as required, for optimisation and/or reduction in well cost.
- Work with Service Providers to ensure service delivery meets or exceeds requirements.
- A University degree in an engineering discipline, preferably in mechanical or petroleum engineering or equivalent
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish good working relationships with team.
- High proficiency with IT and industry software including MS Suite
- Valid Well Control certification
- Valid survival certification
- Extensive experience in Drilling Engineering/Operations with operating companies.
- Subsea drilling and completions experience in deep water or ultra-deep water.
- Knowledge of subsea completions preferably including running of intelligent completions, subsea well testing, and subsea tree / landing string systems.
- Work experience in remote locations.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online