TEAM are looking for Drilling Supervisors with extensive worldwide experience on both land and offshore locations.
Duration: To Be Confirmed
Contract Basis: Contract
The position of Drilling Supervisor is required to manage the offshore operations in a safe and effective manner. To ensure the programme is followed and when occurring, manage amendments to the programme.
Responsible for the safety of all persons working on the operation.
- Responsible for all HSE and operational matters offshore
- Executing the operations in line with the provided well programme
- Responsible for the safety and operational performance of all personnel working offshore on the well programmes
- Emergency response leader for the programmes activities accountable to the OIM
- Liaise with the OIM on a daily basis to maintain updates on progress any support required from the platform.
- 15 years offshore experience as a DSV
- Experience working as a DSV on production platforms
- Strong experience of effective HSE and operational management of contractors and third parties on an offshore platform.
- Experience with abandonment of offshore platform wells a bonus
- IWCF Level 4 certificate and offshore survival
- Emergency Response Training as an On Scene Commander
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online