TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking an E&P Manager for a new role based in Algeria.
Contract Basis: Contract
- The position will be located at the El Merk field, Algeria on a 28/28 rotation.
- Manage and direct the E&P Operations in a safe and efficient manner
- Achieve desired production and injection targets consistent with the reservoir management plan of the joint venture
- Responsible for data gathering, well and flowline integrity, safety, efficiency, and ensuring environmentally compliant operations
- Manage Well Operations and Production Operations teams comprising Anadarko and Sonatrach personnel as well as a large number of contractors
- Track service company performance and issues and interface with contractors to resolve key performance issues
- Assist with budget preparation and management
- Key interface with Operations Teams in the field and liaison with Management Team
- May be called on to deputise for the Field Manager
- Keep abreast of new technologies and promote continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for all daily well operations including - Coil Tubing Interventions, Slickline work, e-line work, well test, and data collection operations
- Responsible for the strategy, planning, and continuity of all workovers and completions
- Manage revisions to Well Operations Procedures and designs
- • Conduct a maintenance program of all surface well sites, roads, wellhead equipment and offsite valves. Work with various departments as needed to perform repairs for all well location, pipeline, location, road, and manifold repairs
- Conduct daily production allocation to ensure that all well operating parameters are correctly reported and all production/injection fluids have been correctly allocated back to each field
- Utilize pipeline modelling software to enhance production and injection performance. Propose improvements to the pipeline system as needed
- Ensure the continuity of the pipeline integrity program for all systems outside the CPF.
- Ensure that all production and well operations are conducted in accordance with HSE procedures and standards. Investigate and report any HSE related issues or incident.
- Ensuring that the integrity and safe operability of all wells, lines, manifolds, and offsite facilities comply with industry and regulatory standards.
- Provide information for regulatory and HSE reports of any leaks and spills of oil, gas, and water that occur outside the CPF.
- Direct the contractor safety program to promote safe work practices of contract service providers.
- Broad based petroleum industry experience
- Work history to be biased towards production engineering and/or well operations
- Superior technical skills in well operations and surface operations
- Working knowledge of reservoir engineering
- Demonstrated ability to lead engineers and field personnel to direct surface operations and downhole well interventions
- Work experience in multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to influence cooperation with other departments
- Strong HSE mind-set
- Strong administrative and project management skills
- Proficient in the use of standard software packages (MS Office, etc.)
- Experience working internationally would be an advantage, particularly in remote and culturally diverse environments
- French language skills would be an advantage
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an Engineering or related discipline is required.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online