TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking an Electrical Engineer for a new role based in Dubai.
Duration: 8 months
Contract Basis: Contract
- Responsible for technical review of detailed design documents including calculations, drawings, specifications, datasheets and other deliverables and highlighting deviations from best practice, international standards.
- Project Phase: EPC
- Review design packages for electrical systems and equipment (i.e. Power & Distribution Transformers, motors, generators, High voltage/low voltage switchgear/Motor Control Center (MCC), distribution network, control equipment, power outlets etc.) including drawings, datasheets, detail scope of work, calculations.
- Manage the electrical activities of engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contractor.
- Review and respond to technical and site queries.
- Review electrical engineering packages prior to being issued for construction.
- 10 -15 years of experience in design, engineering and construction
- Bachelor’s degree within the Electrical Engineering field
- Professional qualification (chartered or P.E. status) is desirable.
- Engineer must be familiar with NEC, IEEE/ANSI, IEC and other International electrical standards, best practices and value practices.
- Be fully familiar with analogue and Digital Control Systems including Power System Automation (PSA), DCS, PLC and SCADA controls.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Have experience with Electrical Transient Analysis Program (ETAP) or similar.
- Advanced computer skills with MS-Office.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online