TEAM Energy is working with a major International Operator to source and Estimator Specialist for its Italy based project.
Duration: 4 Months
Contract Basis: Contract
Full DescriptionThe Estimator is to provide high-level professional advice and guidance in the analysis and preparation of capital cost estimates for multi-million dollar petrochemical and oil & gas projects. Develop multi-discipline conceptual and definitive estimates for heavy industrial, commercial and residential capital projects including all cost aspects of engineering, material/equipment and construction. Assist project management and contracting personnel with bid evaluations, participate in negotiations for lump sum, unit rate and reimbursable cost contracts as well as change orders and amendment.
• Assess prospective scope and main components to develop consistent “building block” estimates for each concept under consideration
• Develop detailed project cost estimates, including project complexity factors, based on input data such as project objectives, scope and economic analysis
• Translate the identified project scope into an estimate of capital expenditure costs for design, procurement and construction
• Formulate and validate methodologies for deriving quantities from design parameters (applicable in the FEED phase)
• Develop capacity factored estimates and location factor adjustments
• Determine estimate contingency based on project variables and risks.
• 10-15 years of estimating experience including at least 5 years devoted to petrochemical, refinery, and pipeline or power generation projects. Must be familiar with construction practices, materials and equipment
• Ability to operate Excel
• Knowledge of K Base is preferable.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online