TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking an Executive Secretary based in Reading.
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Basis: Contract
The role of Secretary is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. You may also be required to train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
- Support Management with personal and work related duties
- Assist contracting team or Department manager to process all confidential documents and correspondence
- Filing and maintaining contracting documents and data
- Prepare letters and documentation
- Receive/make telephone calls
- Take minutes during meetings as required
- Assist with the preparation of reports/presentations
- Organize (or assist with the organization) events, lunches, dinners
- Attend events as requested in a PR/Hostess capacity.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online