TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Loss Prevention Engineer for a new role based in Milan. Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the EU to apply for this position.
Location: Milan, Italy
Duration: End of June 2020
Contract Basis: Contract
The Loss Prevention Engineer is responsible for reviewing, assessing and managing the scope of works relevant to their specialization of the allocated FEED/EPC package under the direction of their delegated Senior Project Engineers and Project Manager in the oil and gas, petrochemical or infrastructure industries.
Loss Prevention Engineer shall be able to:
- Design review of fire system include Fire system, Active / passive fire protection layout and fire hazardous area.
- Ability to identify the hazardous process during design to develop the required plan.
- Review fire water demand calculation and monitoring coverage.
- Identify Safety requirement in oil and gas plant
- Review fire and gas detection systems
- Review Process safety in H2S environment
- Analysis fire and explosion risk to evaluate the need of fire protection or blast protection measures
- Review HSE procedure of the project
- Review Reliability Availability Maintainability analysis (RAM) and calculate the predicated performance of the system in terms of expected though out the project
- Review 3D consequence modeling to identify areas involved in the effects of a possible release of hazardous substances in a complex environment
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in large to mega projects
- Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details
- Good working knowledge of International standards
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (training, presentations, report writing)
- Engineering Degree
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online