TEAM Energy Resources are assisting our client source a Mechanical Engineer for it's forthcoming project in Malaysia.
Duration: 12 months
Contract Basis: Contract
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for reviewing vendor technical evaluation and deviation list from company standards for rotating equipment such as compressors, pumps and gas turbines.
• Review rotating equipment datasheets and supporting documentation.
• Responsible to participate in the technical clarification meeting with vendors.
• Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
• Develop a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
• Develop, test and evaluate theoretical designs.
• Discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
• Manage projects using engineering principles and techniques.
• Plan and design new production processes.
• Produce details of specifications and outline designs.
• Recommend modifications following prototype test results.
• Use research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design.
• Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
• Monitor and commission plant and systems.
• 10-15 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online