TEAM Energy are working with our independent oil exploration and production company client in seeking an Offshore Field Manager for its operations in Ghana.
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Basis: Contract
Offshore Field Manager is the Company Senior Offshore Position and the “Duty Holder” Representative responsible for the Safety, Integrity, Security and Environmental aspects of the respective offshore facility.
To manage the Offshore Subsurface, Sub-sea facilities, Tanker Off take activities and the Offshore execution of the O&M Contract within the Contractors Safety and Operational Management Systems.
• To develop a detailed understanding of the Facility Safety Case by the Operating Organisation/Workforce and to operate rigorously within the prescribed Company and O&M Contractors Safety Management System
• To assist in the implementation and assurance of an installation HSE Plan and to support the HSE Performance through improving health, safety and environmental performance
• To ensure a high level of emergency response capability is maintained on the installation, with potential responsibility as ‘on-scene commander’ in the event of any incident on or around the installation which endangers personnel or assets
• To assure the facility Operations Philosophy is maintained and continually challenged. To work with the O&M provider to maintain and assure Operational Standards and Processes and confirm they are systematically applied as per contract strategy
• To assure the compliance of all installation personnel with Company policies, standards, procedures and to assure that all plant / equipment is operated in accordance with design parameters and that all abnormalities are recorded/approved.
• Extensive and recent related experience within the international offshore oil & gas industry
• Experienced operations professional with a minimum of 15 years upstream operations industry background, with a minimum of 5 years as OIM
• Essential knowledge in the Management of Offshore Safety (UK Safety Case Process/Application), Integrity management, Production Operations/Maintenance and Marine
• Proven management capability, team builder/leader experience, and good written and oral communication skills are also essential.
• A professional qualification in a related field at degree or equivalent.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online