TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside an international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking an Offshore HSE Supervisor for a new role based in Dubai.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: 12 months
Contract Basis: Contract
- Act as focal point for HSE communication between the offshore operator and drilling contractor teams, the HSE, Rig Operations and the Well Operations departments.
- Facilitate and provide guidance on risk assessments and investigations of near misses, accidents and incidents where required. Participate in the investigation process when required.
- Provide specialist assurance and advice as required on compliance with the operator HSE Management System and Tarfa specific HSE procedures, protocols and guidelines.
- Review and identify improvements to working procedures and methods of working to reflect good oilfield practice.
- Lead and participate in HSE inspections and compliance audits.
- Ensure safety meetings and pre shift meetings are held and structured in line with operator expectations.
- Provide assurance that environmental arrangements are in place and adhered to.
- Provide assurance that HSE and Emergency Response drills are formally scheduled and carried out.
- Provide assurance that Emergency Response arrangements are in place and appropriate.
- Satisfy reporting requirements as required by the Well Operations department.
- Coach and mentor crews in all aspects of daily HSE best practices as well as operator HSE MS & Life Saving Rules
- 10 Years in the field of HSE.
- External certification of safety expertise (e.g. NEBOSH certificate or other safety qualifications).
- Must have offshore HSE rig operations experience.
- Experience in Risk Assessments and Incident Investigation.
- Experience in drilling operations is essential.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online