TEAM Energy Resources is currently assisting its international Oil and Gas client in sourcing a Pipeline Engineer for is project based in the UK.
Duration: 9 Months
Contract Basis: Contract
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Technically oversee the pipeline design produced by the engineering contractor
• Review scope of work, basic engineering design reports, routing maps and detailed drawings
• Involvement in Hazop and other related studies
• Involvement in Construction risk assessment reviews and construct-ability workshop
• Monitor contractor designs, procurement and construction and ensure selection and timely delivery of solutions.
• Previous experience as senior pipeline engineering
• The client has requested only candidates based in the UK with the right to work in UK to be considered for this role.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online