Team Energy Resources are currently working with our major international Oil and Gas Operator in sourcing a Scheduler to support its FEED Stage project.
Duration: 5 Months
Contract Basis: Contract
- Establish project control system including planning, scheduling and monitoring
- Provide work direction and planning as required for the preparation of planning and scheduling control systems
- Provide guidance to Engineering and Construction supervisors in one or more areas of planning and scheduling expertise by evaluating all relevant data
- Amend and approve the Project Schedule and the Progress Measurement System as required
- Plan the most effective execution sequence of projects considering experience and current industry practices
- Resolve long term and short-term planning and scheduling problems with Company and contractor organizations
- Act as technical consultant when required.
- 10-15 years of experience in FEED stage Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project
- Due to the projects location applicants must have right to work in the UK
- Engineering related Degree
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online