TEAM Energy Resources are seeking a Project Services Manager for an Algeria based operating company.
Duration: 1 Year
Contract Basis: Contract
• Leads and Manage a team of projects control professionals within Algeria. Accountable for planning, cost control, Quantity survey, risk management and contracts support as required. This is a line management role, reporting to the IA Project Manager
• This is an equal rotational position (i.e. back to back role typically working 4 weeks on, and 4 weeks off) based in Algeria, The position provides the opportunity of working in a remote desert location, within a multi national and multi-cultural environment
• Positions supervised: Cost Engineers, Planner, Quantity surveyor and Contract Admin Engineer.
• Lead the project services team in commitment to HSSE by setting standards, emphasising no comprises with HSSE (especially due to schedule pressures), communicating openly (good & bad), and ensuring adequate resources
• Risk champion for the projects team (lead projects risk review meeting with PIMs tool). Assist in the development of HSSE risk management strategy (part of overall risk strategy) and lead in Identifying and mitigating project risks
• Maintaining consistent Project Cost model and integrated project schedule that reflect accurate actual data and proper forecast and reflect the latest project scope as per contract management activities and enable Project manager and shareholders take the best decisions derived from accurate current status
• Ensuring accuracy and visibility on overall cost status against agreed budgets and to interface effectively with the finance team (Value of work done, actual cost, Invoicing, accruals estimation, forecasting, budget, cost recovery, cost reporting, Cash call estimation etc.)
• Own and maintain the Integrated Master Control Schedule which defines the sequence, duration and interaction of all the project activities. Provide visibility of critical paths, examine project interactions and provide project forecasting.
Minimum ten years of experience in contract management within Oil & Gas and petrochemical industry with experience of working on international projects, in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
University Degree in Engineering.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online