TEAM Energy Resources are working with a UAE based operating company in sourcing a Rotating Equipment Engineer
Duration: 1 Year
Contract Basis: Contract
• Be available in offshore, as and when required, to provide support during maintenance activity or for troubleshooting
• Monitor unit parameters remotely using PI and recommend appropriate actions
• Identify spares requirements, ensure its availability for routine and major maintenance activities
• Develop maintenance strategy for repairable items from engine / compressor and ensure its implementation
• Develop vendor support/contract for maintenance as well as reconditioning activities
• Provide a lead role in troubleshooting, mechanical equipment failure investigations, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) of reciprocating engine / compressors
• Interface with workshops, vendors and OEMs regarding equipment overhaul/repair both in-house and external repair facilities. Liaise with both vendor and DPE repair facilities for improvement of repaired equipment.
• Ensure Service Bulletins and product updates are documented and completed in accordance with OEM guidelines.
• Have overall responsibility for the maintenance of the database for reciprocating equipment records, including overhaul schedules and maintenance / plant documentation, ensuring that drawings and manuals are updated as and when required.
• Identify equipment improvement areas, prepare budget and execute the project.
To advise to the offshore production team exclusively in rotating equipment matters, in order to improve reliability and performance in both maintenance practices and investment of equipment.
QualificationsEducated to Degree or equivalent in a mechanical engineering based discipline
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online