TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Rotating Equipment Engineer for a new role based in Milan. Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the EU to apply for this position.
Location: Milan, Italy
Duration: End of December 2020
Contract Basis: Contract
The candidate must provide engineering design and coordination services for mechanical rotating equipment. Significant field and/or Project Management experience working on major international projects in oil & gas, cogeneration/combined-cycle, utilities and industrial buildings and facilities is required.
- Lead, review, assess and manage scope of works of the allocated FEED/EPC package under the direction of the delegated Senior Project Engineer and Project Manager.
- Review, participate, guide and manage the FEED/EPC contractor in developing the scope of works as defined in the various Work Entity Releases (WER’s).
- Review vendor documentation & technical bids for rotating equipment.
- Review design drawings and data sheets for rotating equipment and auxiliary equipment.
- Manage technical work share for mechanical drawings.
- Provide technical support to the project management team and engage on any specialty services related to the discipline required.
- Ensure that mechanical rotating equipment is provided to the relevant International and Company standards.
- Understand the Rotating Equipment scope of supply and help to identify and avoid changes.
- Able to do risk management for the rotating equipment Purchase Orders and provide mitigation plan for each risk.
- Able to provide the required support for any rotating equipment change order that takes place in the project by working with procurement to provide the required documentation such as vendor quotation.
- Able to manage rotating equipment delivery schedule by understanding the delivery date, installation date, erection date, etc. and work closely with vendor to meet the project schedule.
- 10-15 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry on petrochemical projects
- Good working knowledge of International standards
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Plan & Organize
- Analyze & Solve problems
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Incorporate Technical Knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online