TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Senior Completions Engineer for a staff based position in Dubai.
Duration: Staff - Ongoing
Contract Basis: Permanent
The Senior Completions Engineer will be involved in a broad range of activities including completions design, well testing, stimulations and workovers. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient planning of wells and completing wells in a timely manner.
- Perform Completion Engineering studies to ensure optimum completions are designed.
- Provide technical expertise in completion operations including selection, design, planning and execution.
- Provide operational and engineering technical support to Field supervisors and assist them in the decision making process, planning and forecasting.
- Specify and select completion well stimulation, testing and well intervention related equipment adapted to the well operating conditions.
- Work closely with Reservoir and Production Engineering personnel to ensure well requirements are delivered.
- Support Wells Operations in supplier performance management.
- Minimum of 10 years' completions and workover experience for oil and gas wells with a major operator.
- Strong track record as a Completion Engineer including expertise in completion design
- Experience working in the Middle East and North Africa preferable.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, mechanical or petroleum preferred.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online