TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Senior Drilling Supervisor based in Dubai.
Duration: 12 months
Contract Basis: Contract
- Reporting to the Drilling Superintendent, this resource will be responsible for carrying out assigned work with particular emphasis on HSEQ performance and cost-effective delivery.
- Accountable for performing all duties with due regard to the health, safety of self, others and of the environment in which they are undertaken.
- Ensure alignment of HSEQ requirements/expectations with all offshore Operator organisations, service companies and rig contractor personnel including all third party contractors.
- Accountable for communicating, aligning onsite team and achieving well construction objectives.
- Management of well site team to ensure that objectives for wells are fully communicated and the safely met for the construction of each well.
- Interface with engineering team on well construction program ensuring alignment and efficiency in the planning and executing process.
- Responsible of the delivery of well objectives.
- Direct supervision of well site team to ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner with due regard to the environment.
- Ensure simultaneous operations and the supporting matrix are followed and onsite communication and coordination with offshore installation managers is clearly communicated.
- Drives teamwork and cooperation throughout the well team.
- Manage drilling, completion, well testing and well service contractors at the well site to ensure high quality of service.
- Ensure that all reportable incidents are lodged within the required time scale. Agree and expedite corrective actions resulting from any incident and accident report.
- Work planning and scheduling including preparation of work and equipment forecasts on a daily and seven day forecast are accurate.
- Continuous improvement of performance.
- Control of material, equipment and personnel at the work site to ensure the efficient completion of the work.
- Management of well site response to unplanned events and emergencies in conjunction with Drilling Contractor Senior Representative.
- Accountable for the accurate daily reporting of activities, the morning report and the daily and weekly planning meetings.
- Carry out morning and other operational meetings and calls with Drilling Superintendent.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience working for major international drilling contractors and/or operating companies.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a Drilling Supervisor working on drilling rigs supervising drilling and well services operations.
- Recent offshore operations experience.
- Worked a 28 day /28 day rotational schedule at the well site during operations; may be required in office in advance of campaigns and or as needed to support operational requirement.
- Valid OGUK approved offshore medical
- Valid BOSIET
- Valid IWCF
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online