Contract Basis: Permanent
Due to continued growth and success our client has exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious senior engineer to join their dynamic team in Aberdeen as they work towards their vision of being the preferred supplier of offshore riser and conductor engineering services worldwide.
The successful applicant will take responsibility for performing and supervising the engineering and verification of risers, well casings and subsea structures, considering fabrication, installation and in-service loading using specialist state-of-the-art software and design calculations, and will also be responsible for delivering high quality written technical reports and presentations to clients as well as leading and developing more junior engineers within the team.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- perform design activities including calculations, dynamic structural analysis and system configuration for a variety of subsea structures
- be responsible for ensuring acceptable structural and fatigue performance of the designs, whilst considering the functional, fabrication, installation and in-service requirements
- communicate technical results and conclusions to other members of the team and clients through meetings, presentations and written reports
- perform QA of the work of other engineers in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- be responsible for project management of a variety of scopes of work, often simultaneously, including management of budget and schedule
- assist in the recruitment of engineering staff, as required
- present technical papers at industry conferences, events and company organised seminars
- be responsible for client relationship management as required
- support sales initiatives and internal development activities, as required
- contribute to the continuing professional development of engineering staff
- Experience within the offshore sector is beneficial, however our client welcomes applications from individuals who have worked in other industries, with all necessary training provided.
- We would like to hear from candidates who are degree level educated, a good communicator, have proven project experience in the use of mechanical and/or structural finite element or numerical analysis techniques and enjoy solving challenging engineering problems.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online