TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Senior Integrity Assurance Engineer based in Dubai.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contract Basis: Permanent
Focal point for all Integrity Assurance activities throughout Company offshore and onshore operations. The main purpose of this role is to provide asset owners and their stakeholders with the assurance that the risks to safety and performance are being appropriately managed.
- Directly promote sound Health Safety Environment (HSE) management in all activities associated with this role.
- Act as the focal point for the Management of Major Accidents Hazards (MAH) activities in support of the Safety Cases across the company. Responsible for the Safety Critical Elements (SCE), Written Schemes of Examination, and Verification Schemes overall management in liaison with the Technical Authorities and Responsible Persons.
- Manage Technical Authorities and Responsible Persons registers.
- Active involvement in performance and condition reporting activities related to various "Integrity Management" areas (assets, operational, maintenance, and design engineering Integrity).
- Responsible for maintaining the effective flow of information on asset integrity to all stakeholders. Provide reports on integrity status to senior management.
- Responsible for trending integrity management data in order to promptly identify adverse trends and propose and implement improvement strategies and plans.
- Undertake audits to assure compliance Asset & Operating Integrity Assurance (A&OIA) Policy and Management System, as well as close-out of all related legacy and audit actions. Co-ordinate with Independent Competent Party (ICP) verification.
- Supervise the update and maintenance of the Integrity Master Asset Register.
- Act as the focal point of interface between the A&OIA and the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Group.
- Responsible for the Anomaly & Failure Management Process and the Master Failure Register.
- Lead and participate in failure investigation and analysis, problem solving, and Root-Cause Analysis studies in areas related to asset and operating integrity.
- Act as the key person for all integrity issues and activities. Should actively be involved in dissemination of best practices related to "Integrity Management" across the Engineering, Production and Maintenance teams.
- Compile and manage budget requirement for Integrity Assurance activities and strategic plans.
- Participate in external activities to ensure current developments in integrity management techniques and practices are being applied, as appropriate to our facilities, in accordance with "good oilfield practice".
- Deputise for the Asset Integrity Manager during absence.
- Ideally with more than 15 years of relevant experience offshore oil & gas pipeline industry; however, candidates with 12+ years will be considered if they show an excellent track record in the requirement mentioned herewith.
- North Sea and Middle East Experience would be added advantage.
- Hands on experience in integrity management and engineering. Preferably has worked within engineering companies or consultants.
- Broad experience in data analysis and statistical analysis and information management.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant Engineering Degree / Chartered Engineer preferred.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online