TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Senior Pipeline Engineer for a new role based in Dubai.
Contract Basis: Permanent
- Provide Pipeline Operations, inspection maintenance and repair activities for onshore pipelines and flow lines, Gas Control Station and No Objection Certificates groups to ensure reliable and effective operations and compliance with international pipeline standards.
- Contribute to a high standard of Health, Safety and Environment performance following HSE standards at all time.
- Prompt reporting of any safety or environmental hazards or incidents.
- Act as a Responsible Person for onshore pipelines and flow lines, including management of deferrals.
- Manage pipeline and flow lines inspections and preventative maintenance inspections.
- Review contractor inspection results, quality and forward to Pipeline Integrity group for analysis. Highlight immediate concerns to Senior Management.
- Implement modifications and repairs required for pipelines and related facilities, to include procurement, permitting, contracting, inspection and site supervision.
- Provide specialist support to operations for pipeline maintenance, inspection, emergency or repair situations.
- Provide support to Senior Maintenance Engineer to ensure that emergency pipes and clamps are available, in good condition and fit for purpose.
- Supervise Senior Operators.
- Manage Pipeline Corridor maintenance activities to ensure timely repair/replacement of defective items.
- Support with engineering as required with designs and complex issues.
- Manage pipeline Cathodic Protection surveys and review contractor survey results, quality and forward to pipeline integrity group for analysis.
- Manage consultants and contractors as required for engineering studies, inspections and projects that are handled by the position.
- Provide work scope to tenders for modifications and repairs to pipelines and related facilities.
- Other pipeline operation support, including isolations, commissioning and decommissioning plans as required.
- Ten years plus pipeline operations, maintenance and inspection experience.
- Experience with large diameter onshore gas pipeline engineering,
- Experience with ANSI B31.8S-2001 Managing System - Integrity of Gas Pipelines
- Pipeline or Mechanical Engineering Degree, or other Engineering Degree with applicable experience.
- Excellent English Language communication skills.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online