TEAM Energy are looking for a Technical Safety Engineer for a 12 month contract based in Dubai.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: 12 months
Contract Basis: Contract
- Prepare in-house fire and gas radiation and dispersion calculations.
- Technical safety review of engineering deliverables.
- Adequacy checks of fire protection, Fire and Gas (F&G) detection and fire safety equipment for brownfield modifications.
- Review of subcontractors safety deliverables such as Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA), Emergency Escape Risk Assessment (EERA) and Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA).
- Onshore/offshore survey/ verification visits.
- Prepare technical safety reports, technical and key decision notes.
- Participate in hazard and operability study (HAZOP) reviews as Technical Safety Engineer, prepare HAZOP deliverables including reports and action sheets and follow up actions close out.
- Carry out (facilitate) process safety reviews and hazard identification sessions.
- Over 10 years of technical, process and fire safety engineering experience for onshore and offshore projects
- Bachelor of Engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
- Software Capabilities
- DNV Phast
- Pipenet, Spray / Sprinkler Module.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online