TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Well Intervention Specialist to be based in Aberdeen.
Location: Aberdeen, UK
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Basis: Contract
This varied position will provide specialist technical support to the Company P&A, Intervention and Production Delivery Teams such that all activities can be performed safely, in budget and on time. The Intervention Specialist will be required to support planning activities onshore and also fulfil a supervisory position offshore to manage intervention crews. Projects will include supporting the companies P&A activity in the SNS as well as conventional intervention and production enhancement activities in CNS.
- Assist in all aspects of pre-job planning as required.
- Ensure the equipment being sent offshore is fit for purpose & in certification.
- Comply with all Company, Global & Local, Operational Procedures and Standards.
- Identify and implement new techniques and technology to improve operations efficiency.
- Prepare procedures and work packs with input from the Intervention Superintendent and Engineers.
- Ensure QA/QC checks have been followed during purchase & shipping of materials.
- In conjunction with, Well Intervention Material & Logistics Coordinator, ensure that all equipment is supplied fit for purpose with appropriate certification.
- Comply with the Company Temporary Equipment Procedure for 3rd party contractors.
- Complete MOPS prior to operation if required.
- Contract management.
- Provide weekend duty cover as per schedule.
- Provide direct supervision during all operational phases of P&A and well intervention work.
- Manage the performance of offshore team members.
- Effectively manage simultaneous operations.
- Constantly pursue efficient operations to continue learning curve.
- Ensure operations are implemented within time schedule and budget according to operational programmes and work procedures.
- Coordinate in incident investigations, ensuring they are thorough with comprehensive actions.
- Develop and implement operational procedures, including contingency and emergency procedures (well control etc).
- Ensure that change is managed and implemented appropriately.
- Verify that equipment is fit for purpose and crews are competent (through audit, inspection, contract management).
- Perform safety audits at the work location.
- Solid understanding of well intervention and integrity techniques and well operations
- Excellent technical and organisational skills
- Proven track record in offshore operations with management of intervention crews
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online