TEAM Energy deliver a complete solution for recruiting, on-boarding & mobilisation and assignment management of personnel. We work as an exclusive or preferred supplier with our clients delivering individual consultants, project teams, rig crews and production personnel to Operators, Contractors and Service companies.
We work across the lifecycle of the Oil & Gas industry and our expertise lies in providing contract consultants and permanent candidates for applications such as: Subsurface & Geosciences; Drilling & Well Engineering; Subsea Engineering; Subsea Construction, Installation & IRM; FEED & Detailed Engineering; Production & Maintenance.
Our knowledgeable Recruitment and Coordination teams work in conjunction to ensure that both clients and consultants are provided with consistent points of contact throughout the duration of an assignment.
We can offer a full-service approach for UK and overseas assignments which can include:
- Candidate sourcing
- Initial interview
- Competence assessment
- Reference & background checks
- Medical & Pre-screening
- Management of immigration processes
- Coordination of travel, logistics & pre-mobilisation advice
- In-country support & accommodation
- Insurance provision
- Payroll and tax management
- Ongoing assignment contractor management
- 24/7 Out of Hours Support & Emergency Response
- Management & tracking of training requirements and development
TEAM Energy provides comprehensive services for permanent recruitment and specialise in full campaign management.
Dependent on client requirements we can offer a bespoke service and approach to any campaign. A standard campaign structure would consist of search and selection, targeted headhunting and managed advertising. This level of service involves building a strong client understanding. Recruiters work will be dedicated to an individual campaign to ensure a professional focus.
Stage 1 - Establish Search and Preparation
- Have a full understanding of the position and clients expectations
- Develop a recruitment and selection strategy
Stage 2 - Execute Search
- Extensive candidate search via database and targeting personnel from specific organisations
- Conduct initial telephone calls to distinguish their knowledge and experience in comparison to the position
- Shortlist candidates and carry out a tailored competency-based interview along with a candidate assessment report and competence record in preparation for submitting
Stage 3 - Shortlisting and Final Selection
- Present the most qualified candidates to the client
- Schedule all interviews between the client and candidates (if requested arrange psychometric tests with HR)
- Consult with client and review feedback, advising unsuccessful candidates
Stage 4 - Offers, Negotiations, and Confirmation
- Once the client has selected their preferred candidate conduct background checks, references and verify qualifications
- Make a verbal offer of employment, assist in any package and contractual negotiations
- Communicate regularly with the client and placement during the transition