TEAM Energy Resources are seeking a Jack Up Barge Company Representative for its client in Qatar.
Location: Offshore Qatar
Duration: 12 months
Contract Basis: Contract
Reports to Field Operations Head of SimOps and Start-up, and OIM on site Coordination and assistance with JUB Contractor Master.
Daily coordination with Offshore Integrated Planning (IOP).
• Ensure proper induction to new comers on site, with the help of the logistic coordinator
• Tools and information system used: Integrated Offshore Planning, Da Winci (for booking) (To be confirmed)
• Focal point for onshore IOP planning / verification with 5 weeks / 4 months planner
• Ensure that the POB control system on board the JUB (T-card) is applied by all personnel on-board the JUB,
• Report to Host Platform Radio Operator the list of POB movement on the day before a crew change,
• Update the daily record of personnel accommodated on the JUB and report it on a daily basis to Host Platform Radio Operator,
• Supervision of mustering upon emergencies or drills, in close contact with HSE-SA and Emergency Response Team,
• Validation of all work permits in the perimeter of the JUB, including JUB Contractor PTW.
• Industry Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in O&G production operations.
• Education: Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering field or equivalent
• Basic Firefighting
• Basic Cause Tree Analysis
• Oil Spill Principles and Management Level 1
• Health and Industrial Hygiene.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online