TEAM are currently seeking Riggers / Assembly Technicians for our client based in the UK. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Duration: August 2022 - January 2023
Contract Basis: Contract
The client will be supporting their client by delivering a subsea drill system designed to create large diameter holes up to 9.5m in diameter in the seabed and install casing structures for the installation of tubular monopile foundations.
The drill system will be of a new design and build. Successful candidates will assist in the safe assembly of the drill system and be part of the team responsible for delivering the completed system to the project.
- Provide rigging assistance to aid with the mechanical assembly of the drill equipment.
- Operate and maintain plant and equipment
- Assist sub-contractors with electrical and hydraulic fit out activities.
Operate over head cranes and provide rigging support for the installation structural elements and sub-components of the drill system
- Operate torque applicators for fastening structural steel elements.
- Operate plant such as counterbalance fork trucks; MEWP/cherry pickers.
- Perform routine maintenance activities including pre-use checks and planned preventative maintenance.
- Working at height.
- Attend pre-shift meetings and contribute to discussions where necessary.
- Liaise with the onsite Supervisor to provide up to date information on job status.
- Provide technical input and assistance to the team when working through potential problems and finding suitable and safe resolutions.
- Actively promote team welfare, anticipating the needs of others and resolving issues while promoting best practice and compliance.
- Maintain a safe and effective working environment, ensuring all safe systems of work are complied with.
- Work in accordance with the company management system.
- Work 4–6-week rotations on a 7 day a week/ 12 hour a day shift pattern.
- Heavy lifting operation experience.
- Experienced in solving problems in challenging circumstances.
- Experience of working to a pre-defined works program in challenging circumstances.
- English speaking.
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCE:
- Marine construction mobilization experience.
- Structural steel assembly experience.
- Use of hydraulic torque applicators
- Heavy lifting operational/supervisory experience.
- Mechanical/hydraulic fitting experience.
- Welding experience.
- CPCS slinger/signaler blue card.
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL QUALIFICATION:
- Counterbalance fork truck license
- MEWP/Cherry picker license.
- PASMA tower erection qualification
- First aid at work
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online