Team Energy is excited to be working with an international company looking for a Rotating Equipment Control and instrumentation Engineer
- Execute control system backups and maintain electronic data records.
- Develop and execute maintenance program objectives.
- Collect data and record using our CMMS (Maximo) or other available
- Execute control system life cycle management programs which
include control system inventory, obsolescence
- Plans, managing spare parts and upgrade/replacement planning.
- Maintain and troubleshoot control systems on our Gas turbines, compressors and generators, which include
- HMI’s, PLC’s (Logix5000,
FT125, and GE Mark VI), Drives, Historians and industrial networks.
- Gas Turbine controls.
- Instrument and wiring method selection for electrically
- Control system architecture design including basic process control versus safety instrumented system.
- Expert Knowledge of Gas Compression systems.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online