TEAM Energy are currently seeking multiple Senior Well Completions & Subsea Supervisors for our international client for their ongoing projects in Angola.
Duration: 24 months
Contract Basis: Contract
- The successful Candidate must have an experience in start-up projects, and experience in training of young professionals in the industry.
- In order to ensure that wells are delivered/ maintained safely, in optimized time & cost, with targeted productivity, in compliance with Company referential, local regulations and good oil & gas industry practices.
Operations dealing with the possibility of a blow out or high pressure accident. It is required to conduct routine assessment and control the operational risks. Important expectations to deliver project in time and cost; high producer wells shutdown requiring to optimize SIMOPS.
- Accountable for the delivery of well completion, interventions, and work-over operations on the rig, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection
- Responsible for ensuring that tools and equipment are available and functional so that NPT is minimized.
- Responsible, during operational shift, for the technical supervision of completion and subsea service contractors executing contract services offshore
- Responsible for managing the 3rd party Offshore Personnel and the maintenance and backload of equipment on the rig.
- Ensures the suitability of offshore personnel, equipment, and services (in sphere of responsibility) to operational requirements associated with: Subsea Dual bore vertical Xmas Tree systems, Single or Smart completions, Deep Water environment, Deep water development, Risk assessment, Sand Control (SAS, ES, FP, OHGP), Transverse disciplines / multi-skilled position.
- Prepares, plans, optimizes, executes, and follows up rig subsea completion operations under the technical guidance of the Senior Subsea & Completion Supervisor and/or Drilling Supervisor respectively.
- Writes the work instructions and prepares the tallies for execution.
- Reviews and provides feedback on the well program and General Drilling & Completion Programme (GDCP).
- Responsible for the pictorial dossier for each well phase.
- Contributes to the return on Exploration & Production investments, through a continual search for improving equipment, services, and operational procedures
- Involved with completion preparation onshore (SONILS or CONTRACTOR base) when required within the well supply team
- 15 year's experience in charge
- Mechanical Diploma (Bachelor or University diploma or Higher Technical diploma).
- IWCF “Updated” -> E.Learning Certification is not accepted.
- BOSIET (Opito) with Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS) Training
- Candidate must be vaccinated against COVID 19
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online