TEAM are currently seeking Site Supervisors for our client based in the UK. All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Duration: August 2022 - January 2023
Contract Basis: Contract
The client will be supporting their client by delivering a subsea drill system designed to create large diameter holes up to 9.5m in diameter in the seabed and install casing structures for the installation of tubular monopile foundations.
The drill system will be of a new design and build. Successful candidates will assist in the safe assembly of the drill system and be part of the team responsible for delivering the completed system to the project.
- Provide operational oversite for the assembly works and testing of the drill system.
- Liaise and report to project stakeholders providing daily and weekly updates where required.
- Ensure compliance with the LDD safe systems of work and promote a safe working culture throughout the project.
- Manage daily activities ensuring the smooth running of the project.
- Responsible for all staff under your direct control. Including fitters, riggers and sub contractors.
- Attend pre-shift meetings with senior members of the management team and assist with the planning of daily activities.
- Co-ordinate daily activities of the assembly team, delivering daily toolbox talks highlighting work scope, specific responsibilities and relevant safety updates.
- Provide detailed reports of daily operations and associated activities.
- Ensure all lifting operations are performed in a safe and controlled manner, completing lift plans where necessary.
- Liaise with all stakeholders including Project Managers and Client Representatives to provide up to date information on operational status, planned works and projected timeframes.
- Actively promote team welfare, anticipating the needs of others and resolving issues while promoting best practice and compliance.
- Maintain a safe and effective working environment, ensuring all safe systems of work are effectively communicated and recorded to the relevant site operatives. Ensure compliance with these safe systems of work.
- Work in accordance with the company management system.
- Proven site supervisory experience, controlling multi-disciplined teams across several work fronts.
- Experience of working to a pre-defined works program in challenging circumstances.
- Experience of interfacing with senior management.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Able to maintain accurate daily reports, QA reports and daily activities.
- IT literate.
- English speaking.
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCE:
- Experience on offshore construction projects.
- Operational knowledge of subsea drilling systems
- Mechanical/hydraulic fitting experience.
- CPCS blue card-Appointed person/lift supervisor
- OGUK Medical
ADDITIONAL BENEFICIAL QUALIFICATION:
- IPAF Cherry picker license
- First aid at work
- Counterbalance fork truck license
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online