TEAM Energy are working with our major oil and gas client in sourcing a Civil Engineer HVAC / Architecture for a new role based in Madrid.
Duration: 8 months
Contract Basis: Contract
- The candidate must lead, review, assess and manage scope of works of the allocated FEED/EPC package under the direction of their delegated Senior Project Engineers and Project Manager. The candidate must also review, participate, guide and manage the FEED/EPC contractor in developing the scope of works as defined in the various Work Entity Releases (WER’s) (relevant to the FEED phase).
- Supervision of civil and Structural engineering execution in detailed design, production of calculations for heavy equipment foundations, buildings and steel structures.
- EPC/FEED Analysis and design of modular steel structures including sea transportation, lifting analysis, skidding analysis, load out and stress analysis.
- EPC/FEED Design of structural steel and precast pipe racks.
- EPC/FEED Design of structural steel technological structures, process plant structures.
- EPC/FEED Design of blast resistant buildings.
- EPC/FEED Design of compressor/table top, pumps and similar types of machine foundations.
- EPC/FEED Design of Equipment foundations like exchangers, coolers, process columns, steel stacks, horizontal vessels, pipe supports.
- EPC/FEED Design of specialist structures like chimneys, natural draught cooling towers, pre-stressed bridges, arch bridges.
- Conversant with all the international design codes of practices such as American and British codes, International Building Code (IBC).
- Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgement in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Review drawings, specifications and calculations and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and standards
- Coordinate the design effort to support the materials requisitions and ensure these documents comply with the technical project specifications.
- Analyze disputed item from technical and contractual aspects and prepare required official response.
- Responsible for processing and following up change orders requests. Preparing required Justification Work Sheet, Issuing Change Order Request to Contractor and lead scope alignment process with Contractor.
- 10-15 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project
- Good working knowledge of International standards
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online