TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside an international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Control Systems Engineer for a new role based in Dubai
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Basis: Contract
Engineering department requires a Control Systems Engineer to support engineering and execution of Control system integration (to existing system), modifications, expansions related to Multi Envelope Compression Project.
- Engineer all instrumentation and controls on system, modifications and upgrades/ integration to existing system as per the best engineering practices, current industry and company standards.
- Assist PM during Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Engineering stages
- Coordinate implementation of Project with Operations and Maintenance for integration to existing system.
- Participate in HSE reviews, risk assessment, Design review session and other workshops.
- Develop work scopes for engineering consultants, construction, testing and commissioning.
- Support PM’s for Technical bid evaluation and Vendor document review.
- Develop specifications, Material requisitions and Data Sheets.
- Assist PM with ensuring contractor complies with contract documents, schedule, designs, specifications, safety procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Participate in Factory Acceptance Test (FAT).
- Participate in the Risk Assessment/ SIL studies carried out for project activities
- Support commissioning and startup plans for new equipment and systems
- Ensure documentation, including inspection reporting and testing, is completed in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Monitor workflow with the objective of improving productivity, schedule performance and safety.
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years’ experience in Control System of Hydrocarbon Industry.
- Should have worked with a consultant/operating company in the field of instrumentation and controls.
- Should be familiar with Instrumentation and Controls equipment in particular Distributed Controls Systems (DCS), and PLCs.
- Experience in Honeywell system will be an added advantage.
- UAE driving license holder preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online