TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Document Controller for a new role based in Dubai.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: 21 months
Contract Basis: Contract
The Document Controller performs document control, organises, administrates and plans duties for the project. First point of contact for document enquiries, internal and external.
- Control, file, log and keep up to date status records of all project communications and technical documentation via an electronic/web based document management system for remote access
- Adherence to project document control procedures and compliance with company’s confidentiality and audit protocols
- Receive, check, classify, categorise, register and store all documents
- Quality check all documents in accordance with project/client requirement
- Develop and create various document folders and organise these to easily searchable and accessible libraries
- Issue internal distribution checks within review cycles time then returning comments to the originator
- Develop and issue overdue document reports
- Implement and maintain established documentation procedures
- Use version control to ensure transparency of document history and revision
- Provide safe storage and retrieval of project documentation both hard copy and electronic format.
- 5 years of experience
- Familiar with development and administration of engineering, procurement and construction contracts in the petroleum or related industry
- Familiarity with auditing, accounting, and contracting techniques and procedures is desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- BSc Engineering or Business discipline
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online