Our International Oil and Gas Operator client is seeking a Electrical Engineer for its forthcoming project in Dubai
Duration: 1 Year
Contract Basis: Contract
The purpose of the Electrical Engineer is to guarantee the compliance from the Contractor within the following subjects:
• The Scope of Work
• Company and International applicable standards
• The Quality of the Engineering Design
• Optimisation of Electrical Project Design to optimise the Operational cost & Maintenance cost
• The Appropriate equipment manufacturing
• The Project Engineering and Purchasing Schedule.
• Review design packages for electrical systems and equipment (i.e. Power & Distribution Transformers, motors, generators, High voltage / low voltage switchgear / Motor Control Center (MCC), distribution network, control equipment, power outlets etc.) including drawings, datasheets, detail scope of work, calculations, Bill of Material / Quantity and preliminary cost estimates, Hazardous Area Classification and System Study
• Prepare the Project Design Basis Document as per the project scope
• Prepare the entire project load lists based on the project scope.
10 -15 years of experience in design, engineering and construction
Bachelor’s degree within the Electrical Engineering field or a BA in Science with a focus in Electrical Engineering.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online