TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a HR Advisor for a new role based in Dubai, UAE.
Location: Dubai, UAE
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Basis: Contract
To provide a pro-active comprehensive HR service to all employees within the Division. This includes recruitment and selection; employee relations; learning & development; policy and procedures; reward; coaching; and project work as required.
- Full support, advice and guidance on all employee relations matters including general enquiries; law; procedures; disciplinary & grievances or absence issues.
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- Recruitment of the right person for a role utilizing the best selection method in a timely manner.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and providing feedback as part of the decision making process.
- Coaching managers to help develop their people management skills as required.
- Support individuals with their personal development.
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the Company’s policy and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policy, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the procedures
- Support the development of strong communication and feedback channels with all staff and through a variety of mechanisms to support employee engagement.
- Ensure all data on manual and computerized records is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required.
- Undertake projects which will support the Company’s Aims/Strategies and/or improve the effectiveness of HR
- Undertake policy development work and ensure all policies and procedures meet legal and business requirements.
- Undertake other various projects and tasks as necessary.
- Day to Day support and assistance to Business Administrator
- Checking Supplier performance in Facilities services and HR provisions
- Reviewing Office compliance at various locations pertaining to HR and Office Administration
- Proven work experience as an HR advisor or similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- BSc in HR, Business administration or similar filed.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online