TEAM Energy Resources are working with a Middle-East based operating company in sourcing an Integrity Engineer for a permanent staff role
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contract Basis: Permanent
The Integrity Engineer - Onshore Operations is responsible for ensuring that onshore static mechanical equipment and piping systems perform effectively and efficiently throughout operational life till decommissioning. The main purpose of the role is to plan, ensure smooth execution, review and analyse results of a number of duties including audits, inspections and non-destructive testing of assets. The goal of the Integrity Engineer is to maximise return on assets while ensuring a safe and efficient workplace.
- Compile and manage annual and 5 year plan for implementation of the Pressure Systems Integrity Management System (PRIMS) and strategy.
- Propose budget requirement for implementation of the PRIMS system and strategy.
- Maintain and update topside pressure system Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) registers/database, including dead leg register, failure register and threaded connection register.
- Compile and issue workscopes for topside pressure system inspections to the inspection contractor(s). Review workpacks developed by inspection or integrity contractors.
- Analyse inspection results upon completion and ensure sufficient information is provided to allow assessment. Identify and report requirements for pressure system repairs and remedial works, as required.
- Review, risk assess and make recommendations for repair/maintenance for all topside pressure system related anomalies. Facilitate anomaly review and corrective action(s) decision meetings.
- Carry out analysis, investigation and root cause analysis, as directed by Senior integrity Engineer Topsides), for any topside pressure system failures/anomalies.
- Control of all relevant pressure system engineering information and records within the discipline database.
- Ensure that all elements of Pressure Systems Equipment Integrity data are captured and managed effectively to support the Integrity Assurance Databases, and the Computerised Maintenance System.
- Manage inspection and integrity contractors for areas related to topside pressure systems.
- Assist the Engineering and Production departments by providing ongoing pressure system integrity technical support to all of Company operating areas.
- Provide Key Performance Indicator scorecard reports on pressure system integrity status to Senior Integrity Engineer (Topsides). Compile monthly integrity performance report related to the asset.
- Participate in external activities to ensure current developments in integrity management techniques and practices are being applied, as appropriate ti our facilities, in accordance with "good oilfield practice".
- Ideally with more than 8 (eight) years of relevant experience in the offshore or onshore oil and gas industry
- Hands-on experience in integrity management and engineering; preferably has worked within engineering companies or consultancies.
- Relevant experience in risk based inspection and advanced Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) techniques.
- Degree in relevant discipline, preferably Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online