TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking an Interface Engineer for a new role based in Madrid. Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the EU to apply for this position.
Location: Madrid, Spain
Duration: End of December 2020
Contract Basis: Contract
Ensure that the Project Interface Management Procedure processes and tools are implemented and maintained throughout the project life cycle. This includes utilizing the Company or Contractors Interface Management module to engage with the Engineering contractors, Fabrication yard and key stakeholders. Must have experience in EPC project execution and FEED stage. Thorough knowledge of Engineering and Construction execution and a background in project management is required.
- Accountable for implementation and maintenance of the Project Interface Management processes and tools.
- Follow up and support of Master Interface Register and Schedule contained within Interface Management, with focus on maintaining the accuracy of the Master Interface Register.
- Support all Engineering Contractors and Fabricators in successful coordination of Interface points and interface queries.
- Monitor, advise and ensure report on progress of Interface queries and interface points are produced on a regular basis.
- Ensure PMT members are aware of the status of interface activities. Seek support when required to resolve conflicts.
- Develop project performance management interface reports, and support Generation of monthly status report on Interface Management.
- Support individual Interface Single Point Of Contacts (SPOCs), (In-Kingdom “including operation team” and out of Kingdom) in performing the interface management duties.
- Ensure that individual stakeholder interface responsibilities are clear and understood during the lifecycle of the Execute phase of the project.
- Support contractors’ engineering groups in identification of technical interface issues identified in client contractor engineering meeting.
- Facilitate interface meetings between company members to resolve conflicts and follow up until successful conclusion.
- 10 – 15 years of experience in Oil and Gas industry petrochemical project, multidiscipline technical background and construction activities
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Experience with database such as Coreworx system (maintain, extract and produce reports)
- Plan & Organize
- Analyze & Solve problems
- Influence others
- Communicating openly & effectively
- Incorporate Technical Knowledge
- Intercultural Awareness
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Process or Civil
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online