TEAM Energy Resources are currently recruiting for a Lead Field Representative for an onshore project in Algeria.
Duration: 12 months
Contract Basis: Contract
- Responsible and accountable to the client for the overall supervision (technical and operational performance) of the Seismic Contractor, reporting to the Seismic Acquisition Project Manager.
- The Lead Acquisition Field Representative provides technical and operational programme oversight for geophysical surveys conducted for the client.
- The Lead Acquisition Field Representative is the Clients Representative in the field. The LFR is authorised to verify contract conformance and will assist the contractor in fulfilling the technical and operational requirements of the seismic programme.
- Read and understand the relevant parts of the applicable contract
- Monitor and report Contractor compliance with the contract terms and HSSE Bridging Document
- Monitor and report Contractor compliance with any prevailing regulatory Compliance Matrix and/or Environmental Commitments Register
- Promote awareness, understanding and achievement of clients goals and expectations
- Attend the Field Representatives’ briefings
- Review and fully understand contract, the Oversight Plan and the contractor’s Execution, Quality and HSE Plans.
- Execute the project Oversight Plan in the field, including monitoring and reporting of crew performance, data quality, HSE and emerging issues, and provide reports to the Project Manager as directed.
- Fully comply with the clients “Seismic and Survey Field Representative – HSE Leadership Standard”, including requesting performance feedback at the end of the project from Contractor Party Chief and Seismic Project Manager.
- Provide input to the Acquisition/Site Investigation Performance Scorecard.
- Provide a final report to the Seismic Acquisition Project Manager within two weeks of completion of the survey
- Oversee the implementation of the agreed specifications and controlling the costs associated with the Project.
- 20+ years of seismic data acquisition and 5+ years on supervision roles, previous experience as Field Representative on onshore seismic acquisition projects is necessary.
- Experience of managing and supervising large onshore seismic operations, simultaneous acquisition operations and leading multi-cultural teams
- Experience of Land Seismic Acquisition in difficult areas, particularly experience with High Productivity Source Acquisition (ISS, DS3 or similar) and experience on Technical roles.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online