TEAM Energy Resources is currently assisting its international Oil and Gas client in sourcing a Market Specialist for is project team in Malaysia.
Duration: 12 months
Contract Basis: Contract
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Focus on the regional market, to assess the refining, chemicals, LNG and Retail industry trends
• Asses competitiveness, growth opportunities, economics and provide financial analysis
• Provide briefing and guidance to Management for key investment decisions
• This includes developing materials and provide Management, as well as other organizations within the Company, with analysis, market outlooks, current and forecasts
• Geopolitical analysis to identify risks that could affect the Company’s downstream and LNG capital investments.
• 15 years experience of the refinery, chemical and LNG industries
• The client has requested only candidates based in Malaysia with the right to work in Malaysia to be considered for this role.
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
• MBA or Masters Degree in Economics.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online