TEAM are currently working alongside our major oil and gas client in sourcing a Process Engineer based in Milan. Please view full specification for further details.
Duration: End Date: 30 June 2020
Contract Basis: Contract
- The Process Engineer is responsible for leading and overseeing the process design activities and ensuring
- delivery of the process design package(s) / engineering deliverables to meet the expected quality and standards.
- Shall coordinate various aspects of the process engineering including design, interdisciplinary support, planning,
- inspection and procurement.
- Follow up on process engineering activities with contractor and resolving critical engineering issues affecting the engineering progress.
- Review of critical project design documents and drawings such as design basis PFD and P&ID, produced by the contractor and the vendors.
- Provide process technical expertise and support to all aspects of process engineering associated activities including multidisciplinary support.
- Understand and ensure project compliance with project scope, company standards and specifications.
- Ensure Project internal and external interfaces i.e. with Licensors, vendors and Contractors as required
- Participate in HAZOP/LOPA/SIL and other safety related-studies and analysis.
- Participate in 3D design and model reviews as required.
- Ensure proper design reviews during 30%, 60% and 90%, meeting company requirements, standards and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with contractor to execute project scope.
- Continuously seek improvements to the project costs and schedule at all times.
- Minimum 10 -15 years of relevant experience in large to mega projects
- Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, PRO II, Flare System and other relevant Process design and safety tools.
- Experience in simulating steady and dynamic systems
- Experience with the development of H&MB, Heat integration, PFD/P&IDs/MSDs, LDT, as well as the design/specifications/selection of process equipment/instruments and hydraulics calculations.
- Experience in participating and contributing to Safety Assessment Reviews.
- Knowledge in HTRI/HTFS, Columns trays/packing design, Corrosion and Material selection, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) modeling is a plus
- Familiarity with standards and procedures preferred
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
- Advanced computer skills with MS-Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering discipline. Master’s degree is a plus
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online