A major joint venture in Algeria is seeking a S4 HANA Technical Lead
Duration: 2 Years
Contract Basis: Contract
- Acts as the primary point of contact for Customer IT dept to work with SAP Digital Business Services (DBS). SAP DBS will be the System integrator.
- Complete S4 HANA ACTIVATE project tasking’s throughout the Project Life Cycle.
- Participates in AGILE SPRINTS with the SAP installation team.
- Participates in AGILE daily Stand-Up meetings with the SAP installation team.
- Participate in the Fit/GAP/Delta Workshops with SAP installation team.
- Participate in the cutover planning.
- Participate in the Hyper-Support activities immediately after S4 HANA go-live.
- Maintain & prioritise the Product Backlog for IT related scope items.
- Engage with SAP System Integration team for scope clarification workshops.
- Define scope features through Model Company and Best Practices Explorer
- Participate & Identify legacy items for data cleansing.
- Engage with SAP Installation team to identify WRICEF requirements (Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements and Forms).
- Understands the current ERP workflow & processes for their respective dept.
- Participates in test cycles for S4 HANA scope items.
- Approves testing for S4 HANA scope features.
- Review & champion S4 HANA self-enablement materials for their dept.
- Provides S4 HANA coaching to other members of their respective dept.
- Persuasive communicator and good listener.
- Must have completed at least one S4 HANA installation from Prepare to Run.
- S4 HANA system administration. Database Admin, User Administration, Printer Management, Job Scheduling, System Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
- HANA Security, Licensing; SAML authentication, authorization, user personas, password management and auditing
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL), including Data cleansing & migration.
- In-App and side-by-side Extensibility
- Expert Configuration & SCCUI
- Fit to Standard workshops, Product Backlog, BDC Questionnaire's & WRICEF's
- Test Automation Tool, SIT's & UAT's.
- S4 HANA System Integration with cloud based landscapes
- Solution Manager 7.2, Migration Cockpit & Implementation Portal
- Business Intelligence: Embedded Analytics, Business Planning & Consolidation, Business Objects Enterprise and creating CDS views.
- CCoE Certification & Implementation.
- Application Lifecycle Management and Application Managed Services.
- Software Maintenance: Support Package Manager (SPAM), Software Update Manager (SUM), Importing Support Packages & Enhancement Packages
Nice to have:
- Maximo or SUN Financials
- Oracle & SQL Server
- KNOA, Learning Hub and Enable Now
- MaxAttention and/or Active Attention
- Experience of ARIBA, FieldGlass, Concur or SuccessFactors.
- Understanding of AGILE project methodology.
- Must speak/read/write English.
- Nice to have: French and/or Arabic.
- S4 HANA exam certificates with certificate ID
- Any SAP Digital Badges.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online