TEAM Energy Resources are working alongside a major international Oil and Gas Organisation in seeking a Well Intervention Engineer for a new role based in Aberdeen, UK.
Location: Aberdeen, UK
Duration: 12 months
Contract Basis: Contract
Normally based onshore to provide technical support to the Clients' Intervention group and Production Delivery Team such that all activities can be performed safely and efficiently. The Intervention Engineer receives and acts upon information from offshore or from the Production Delivery team. The Intervention Engineer progresses projects to execution.
- Initiation of Well Intervention projects from POST (on behalf of Production Delivery) and progression to execution.
- Technical Well Intervention and Integrity input to appropriate projects.
- Ensure Well Intervention data is controlled and circulated to Management onshore and offshore.
- Maintain Maxwell Well files and well status reports, ensuring they accurately reflect the well status.
- Ensure Procedures, People and Equipment are ready for Offshore operations as per the UK planning process.
- Support the Well Intervention Superintendent and Engineering teams.
- Maintain Maxwell Intervention well files, for Well Life Cycle, ensuring they accurately reflect the well status.
- Solid understanding of well intervention and integrity techniques and well operations
- Excellent technical and organisational skills
- Proven track record in offshore operations preferred with offshore supervisory experience also
- Educated to Degree level in Engineering or equivalent relevant industry experience
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online