TEAM Energy is working with a major European operator to find a Cost Engineer for work in Aberdeen.
Location: Office based Aberdeen
Duration: 1 year
Contract Basis: Contract
Sitting within Technical Services, providing project cost
support to facilitate the delivery of objectives in a safe, timely and cost-effective
delivery of Projects, Modifications and Campaigns.
- Forecast/phasing input to asset Cost Analysts
- Control/interface with Contract Engineer on compliance and invoicing.
- Prepare timely and accurate cost reporting for both internal and external clients
- Analyse actual costs and forecast expenditure as directed and provide details on variances between budget and forecast
- Management of VOWD and Accruals
- Previous experience in the oil/gas industry with cost
- Previous decommissioning and subsea project experience
- Detailed understanding of cost control / cost
- Analytical skills with a knowledge of financial
analysis techniques and economic measures
- Preferably a graduate in a relevant discipline
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online